TRANSCO CLSG management is committed to ensuring that our recruitment procedures are fair, open and transparent and comply with relevant employment legislation. Personal information received is dealt with in the strictest confidence.
All posts are publicly advertised in local or national newspapers and state clearly that
TRANSCO CLSG is an equal opportunities employer.
All advertisements include the following:
- Name and role of the organisation
- Job Title
- Brief description of the job
- Location of position
- Qualifications and experience which are essential and which are desirable
- Whether the position is full time or part time, temporary or permanent
- How to apply
- How to get further information
- Closing date for application
- Equal opportunities statement
Employees are obliged to familiarise themselves with the Policies and Procedures of the service and to sign up to codes of behaviour as set out by TRANSCO CLSG.
See jobs posting below
- ASSIGNMENT TITLE ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE ASSISTANT (AFA)
- HEAD OF FINANCE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (ITO)